Sunday, October 21, 2012

I {heart} Halloween!

I just LOVE holidays! This time of year is wonderful, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... especially when you have kids to share it with! My daughter is seriously my mini-me! She makes the holiday season even more wonderful with her excitement and enthusiasm :D She was so excited to begin decorating the house with all things spooky! So... here is one of my many Pinterest inspired creations, a tulle Halloween wreath! As you will quickly come to learn, I am pretty much obsessed with Pinterest! And believe me, when you think to yourself "not as much as I am" you are undoubtedly mistaken. The first thing I do when I wake up? Pin! Lunch? Browse pins. Conference? yup, pin! and before I go to bed (much to my love's annoyance:) PIN!  This was such an easy project, just tulle, some knick knacks from Micheal's floral section and a dollar store felt web placemat glued to the background. I have since made a few more for friends with minor variations on the colors and patterning but all in all it was a hit! I am pretty sure I will be making one of these for every holiday to come! Taking orders! hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment