Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And the adventure begins!

Wow! I am just in love with the fabulous design that Alicia from Dreamlike Magic has given my blog :) My thanks go out to her and her beautiful creativity and talent! This is very exciting for me to begin this new path in my life. I have always been an ambitious individual from my bachelor's degree to my master's and now I find that I am setting my sights on a new goal... being a blogger/creator of teacher products and sharing my teaching career and life with those that find the same passion and joy in all things beautiful and fun. I am feeling like one lucky lady... now to just figure out how to manage/edit this blog and add my things! haha Maybe I should go buy "Blogging for Dummies" since I hadn't really thought this part through before getting started!
P.S. Thank you to all those that have expressed interest in my new adventure and began following me... I promise, I won't let you down!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! Happy to have found you! Alicia at Dreamlike Magic posted about you on fb and I hopped over.
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete